My Jen
Bluberry
Pancakes
Hot Chocolate
Pesto Capellini
Carrot Pappardelle
Finger Limes
Flowers
Stumptown
Coffee
Modern BLT

2012/09/04

Leftovers Puff


This is in honor of all the leftovers that seem to linger in the fridge uneaten. Here we had a few pan roasted baby potatoes, plus some leftover chicken and ham. To that I added some copped celery and sauteed them with some red onions and parsley, mixed it all together and wrapped it all in some puff pastry rustically, then baked it following the instructions until it was nice and golden brown.

I'm pretty sure you could fill it with nearly anything and you'd have a really cool new dish.  I think we're going to try:
  • Petite green peas
  • Roasted turkey
  • Shredded skirt steak (with a little chimichurri)
  • Cheese (soy cheese in our case, of course)
  • Scrambled eggs
  • Portobello mushrooms
What can you think of?

Image by MadeForJen

1 comment:

  1. Looks decadent! Ahhh I just cut up a bunch of veggies to start off the week right and now I just want a meat pocket! Hah! Fantastic off the cuff recipe!

    holly foxen wells
    www.glamourmash.com

    ReplyDelete