Rules for the guys:
- Don't ever buy a single flower - that's so high school - buy a bouquet or a bunch.
- Buy the right color - notice what's in your/her place and color match it so it will pop but not clash.
- Buy a variety - buy seasonal varieties. Roses are beautiful but old and boring...especially for Valentine's Day. Surprise her with something more special and thoughtful.
- Be regular - do it often but don't make it exact (if you bring it home every Thursday, it's going to get dull - vary it up but bring new ones before the old ones die).
Rules for the gals:
- Help guide us a little. If you hate a particular type or color, just say so.
- Don't (always) be suspicious. Yes, we do buy flowers because we care, not just because we do something wrong.
- Appreciate. We know you do, but just say thanks...no fanfare, just a thank you and a kiss will do.
Which reminds me, I better stop on the way home...
Images by MadeForJen