My Jen
Bluberry
Pancakes
Hot Chocolate
Pesto Capellini
Carrot Pappardelle
Finger Limes
Flowers
Stumptown
Coffee
Modern BLT

2013/01/08

New Year, New Start

It's the new year and after a hectic but restful holidays I looked back and realized that it's been nearly a whole month since I did any semblance of a post. Ooops. Ok, so time to get back on the horse. Frankly, it's been difficult lately - in the wintertime, it gets dark out before I even leave work and photos of food look terrible without good daylight - so even though there's been a few good dishes (see some on Jen's Instagram), I haven't been inspired to post them because the pics were so bad.

That being said, I'm still getting my daily dose of food inspiration from Gilt Taste's online store and thought I'd post a few of my favorites here today and get myself kick-started.

Fresh Manchego
Mushroom Mix
Caviar
Fresh Raw Oysters
Sashimi
Rose Apples


And Jen, my love, Happy Anniversary! Love you more than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment